Once you have made your first appointment with ICON (the Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences), we ask that you print and complete the “New Patient Paperwork” form at the link below. Please bring the form with you to your first appointment. This will ensure a speedier check-in process and less time filling out paperwork.
- New Patient Paperwork: Orthopedics
- New Patient Paperwork: Neuro
- If you have not yet made an appointment, please Contact Us
Patient & Community Education
- For information on upcoming educational programs at Desert Regional Medical Center, click here
- Learn about your personal risk of stroke by completing the Stroke Risk tool on our health risk assessment page